Philippines I am Coming!!!

Hi, I am Putri Mayasari. I am Mathematics Education Student of Mataram University. For my Practice Field Program, I got change to make it in Philippines by joined the SEA - Teacher Program. I can't explain how happy I am when I got this chance. In the beginning of my journey, August 11th 2018 I fligth from Lombok International Airport and transit in Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (Klia 2) at 11.00 pm. That was my first time to go abroad. I fligth together with my friends from the same campus as the member of SEA - Teacher Program. In the first flight so many things happened, the one which very unforgettable moment was I lost baggage in Klia 2. It was tired day, we surrounding the airport to looking for the baggage officer. The worst one was they didn't understood what we talking about and then we just looking for the other officer in the airport but they were suggested us to asked that to the baggage officer. Thankfully, for the second time we explain it they understood and I found my baggage. ooohh Yeahh !!! And we just done it at 3.00 am. Oh God and now time to took a rest.
In the next day, I and Nia have flight at 11.20 am from KL to Cebu Airport meanwhile my other friends who goes to Tarlac had already leaving at 8.00 am to Manila so we had seperated. Unfortunately, our flight was delayed for an hour and that was become other obstacle in my journey. Positively, I just enjoyed it.
At the end of the day, we arrived in Mactan-Cebu International Airport around at 7.15 pm, this was the first time I came to Philippines. we took by Dr. Rita May P.Tagalog, EdD as the Dean of San Carlos University and her son by car. All the way, I just impressed by view of the city. I Saw the big and long bridge.
Besides, I was impressed by Dr. Rita’s kindness because she and her son helped us to buy some necessities in the mini market before we went to the dorm. After getting to the dorm, I met with two studentteacher from Lampung University that one of them gonna be our roommate. That was nice thing to have new friends, we talked a lot things in the first night.
It was exhausted day because that was  my first long journey. So much things I’ve learn from my first journey.

So, don’t miss my next post. It must be more fun and more things to learn of. Iam so exiceted to wait my next day in Philippines.

Nia and Me, waited for delayed flight in Klia 2.

Night Malaysia view from the plane 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your next post with new story in there ma sista 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, thank you honey for visited my blog, I'll share interisting story. enjoy it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment